Followers

June 16, 2011

:-(

A'salaamu alaikum ya'll.

Alex left today; I really don't feel like posting. Maybe in a few days. It was a great visit, I cried after he got on the plane to go back home.

I.hate.to.cry.in.public.

Period. (In case all of the (.)s above didn't make my feelings plain enough)

I just turned to face the window and watch his plane take off. Then Aaminah was sad, of course, that her big brother had to go back home and kept asking why so I had to "man-up" and be happy for her.

It sucks being a twice-a-year parent. :-(

7 comments:

Christi said...

PRaying for you and inshallah, asking Allah to grant you and your family peace during this time.

Alia said...

Assalamu Alaikum!
Aw, I know how it feels to meet a family member just once or twice a year! :(
Allah Maalik...its ok!
I really liked your blog.
Nice posts, Mashallah!
Keep up the good work!

Do visit my blog too!

Alia
http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

INshaAllah may the next visit be soon, ameen:)

HijabiMommy said...

Aww, Sis. My heart goes out to you and Aaminah. May Allah bring you and your sons together again, soon, Insha'allah. In moments of happiness and joy, of course.

Angelle said...

Bless you. I can't imagine how hard that must be. You are in my heart and prayers.

Rene´s Bare Essentials said...

Hugs to you <3. May Allah (swt) bring your children closer to you and bring comfort to your heart. Ameen.

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum dear sister,

I know I'm quite late on this one (as usual these days), but my heart is truly with you and Aaminah, keeping you both in my daily duas.
may ALLAH SWT ease you're mom's heart, and may HE reunite you and your children soon!Ameen.

Lot of love