Followers

May 8, 2010

Old post, still generating excitement, masha'allah!

A'salaamu alaikum ya'll. I did a post back in Aug. 09 and one of my "anonymous" friends left a comment. They just now came back, MONTHS later, and felt compelled to leave another.

Please, if you all feel interested, go here and read the original posts and the messages. One from the brave "anon", one from me, one from another reader, "anon" again, and lastly myself. Please feel free to join in the fun if you like! :-)

Ma salaama...

2 comments:

Um Dayo said...

SubhanAllah. May Allah bless and reward you for your response to that garbage. I felt rage growing inside me like crazy. My desert-dwelling towel-head husband is the best damn man in the world (no offense. ha ha). I don't know what causes some people to act like that. And the whole "i dont need to know arabs/muslims. I watch t.v." seriously? Wow. Because everything on tv is to be trusted, yeah? and what is with this comparing arabs to muslims? Look at a statistics book: only 5% of ALL Muslims worldwide are Arab! you better start hating all malaysians and indonesians and pakistanis and bangladeshis, too, while you're at it. subhanAllah.

On the other end, as an American convert who has lived the life of the writer of this letter, i completely agree with her. I intend to share this with my born-as-muslim friends who seem jealous of their non-Muslim counterparts.

Eva said...

Assalamu Alaikum,

JazakAllahu Khairun for stopping by my blog, I'd love to see a skirt if you make one :) take care!

Eva