Followers

September 7, 2012

Mystery of the photos solved...maybe

Salaam ya'll. What, 2 posts in 2 days? Am I ok? Yeah, alhamdulillah. :) Anyway I did a bit more research and now, I'm gonna do something I try to not do: make a blanket statement of blame.

GOOGLE SUCKS!

Aww now that's not really fair cause I really like their search engine. However, I wanted to directly upload photos from my Android to my blog. Google said, heyyyy no problemo, just download this little program and we gotcha covered! Well then ALL the pics I took on my phone (even ones sans hijab) were showing up on my goole + account (which I only had to upload photos to blogger!)

I freaked and immediately deleted them but apparently that is where the pics were hosted, so they disappeared from my blog. :-( Boo! Now, I already deleted the pics from my phone cause I didn't need them. Oh nice, so no way to get them back. Not a huge deal except I really hate to see that annoying error message pic instead of my photos so I'll probably go through and remove the non-existant photos so that error pic goes away.

Grrrr.

Anyway, I still have over 500 images from my blog stored on my phone and NO WAY to delete them. Is annoying and weird. Alhamdulillah. I don't wanna delete all photos because many are of Aaminah but guess I'll have to do what I have to do. It's eating up a lot of my storage.

OK so mystery of the pictures solved. Alhamdulillah. :) On my way to see my nephro, make du'a for me please!!!

ma salaama ya'll

No comments: