Followers

July 22, 2011

A heartfelt thanks :-)


Don't ask, you KNOW these are halal!!!! lol

A'salaamu alaikum ya'll. Really I just gotta give a big ole southern-accented "Jazakum Allahu khairan" to all of my sweet sisters who have commented and made du'a for me. Really it's times like THIS that being part of our virutal ummah is soooo amazing masha'Allah.

While your support doesn't make my problems go away your loving words and remembering me to Allah have helped tremendously.

It just gives me perspective, ya know?

Wallah it's times like these, when sisters I have never met, care enough to lend their support that I know our ummah still has so much beauty and true Islamic character in it.

Thanks and I love you all fi sabilillah!!!!!

2 comments:

Um Zakarya said...

Assalamu Aleykum sis,

Ohhhh I love you sooooooo much as well Fi sabilILLAH!!!! :)

Asma Khan said...

Wassalam...
Loves you too :)
Stay Blessed