- What's your top productivity tip? Hahahahahahahaha. OK seriously, just do it. Don't blame for a 3 days then procrastinate for another 2. Just get up, and do one thing to start you on your path. Hey, that's how I got the dishwasher loaded today. It all started with a single spoon. lol
- How long have you been blogging? Since 2009 masha'allah. Wow, I've really stuck to it!
- Are you an avid reader or not so much? LOVE to read. Just recently received a Kindle as a gift and I'm kinda getting the hang of it too.
- What's the best thing your mother has ever said to you? Not so much said but I was raise to believe I was just as good as anybody and better than nobody. A wonderful lesson.
- Do you like to make things yourself? I do in fits and spurts. Right now, my creative juices are pretty dry but at other times I'll work on stuff. Oh well I've been doing some drawing with colored pens. Kinda graphic drawings (as in graphic, not fine arts, NOT nasty lol). Here I'll post some doodles.
|Ahh this is my pretty little girl outside my Mamaw's house. :)|
|This is my most recent that I did whilst sitting in the chair at dialysis. I don't like sleeping in front of strangers so I had ot pick up a portable hobby. lol|
|Started this last year for my sis. Just a montage of what her life is like. :)|
- What's are the two things about Islaam that make you love it so much? I love the dignity that is inherent in our religion and I love the sisterhood I've experienced.
- Have you hugged a family member lately? Yep, Little Miss as a matter of fact. :-)
- Pullovers or cardigans? Hmmmm. Pullovers=comfy. :-)
- What's your favorite fruit? Apple.
- What's your best memory from 7th grade? Wow. Let me orient myself. Probably having my gifted class meet off-campus so we got to walk to it once a week. It was fun. :-)
- What's your favorite weather season? Spring!!!!!
Ma salaama ya'll...