Followers

March 14, 2012

Picture pages

A'salaamu alaikum ya'll. Had treatment today, past exhausted. Gonna post in-depth about it later insha'Allah. As a reference for other who have to go through it. As for now, even sitting up to type is taxing my strength. The treatment damages your red blood cells which are the transporters for the body so I cannot transport oxygen or waste well. Insha'Allah with time I'll get stronger.

For now, wanna share some pics of Li'l Miss, Her Royal Highness, Aami-mami, whatever you wanna call her. My friend has taken them. I miss her so much.

Dowwwwwn the slide!

Awwww sooo sweet masha'Allah!

Little Miss Smiles

Exhausted. :-(

She adores Charlie but is giving a crazy look.

Her buddy Charlie with HIS buddy, dog. :-)

Possibly, a bandit. :-)
Ma salaam and don't forget to say masha'Allah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikum Umm Aami.
Masha Allah.

Alhamdulillah nice photos of Aami

I am praying for fast recovery of your health.

Wassalam sister.

SS