Followers

July 26, 2010

No mo' black satin with gold designs :-)


A'salaamu alaikum ya'll. Any one else ever felt like most of the Islamic art was really a black velvet Elvis poster in disguise? lol I don't really do that look nor do I like to cover my home in papyrus-like posters or neon plastic signs. So imagine my delight when I came across this website.

The sister makes crafty little Islamic (and secular) signs. So cute masha'Allah. :-) And more at home and fitting with a modern household who isn't into glitter pics. lol

Check it out here. I haven't ordered from her, just found the website.

Ma salaama.

1 comment:

Um Dayo said...

MashaAllah! A thoughtful husband? That's an understatement! Thoughtful would be flowers or candy or a hot seduction. ha ha. That was downright SMOOTH. ha ha ha