Followers

July 29, 2010

Please spread the word :-)


*I found this graphic on the blog "Chill Yo Islam Yo". Just giving the brutha some credit*

A'salaamu alaikum ya'll. I still get emails from my old community in Knoxville and this one came thru and I just wanted to inform you all.

There is a FREE SeekersGuidance course on Ramadhan that I wanted to share with you. It is lead by some very respected scholars; I think they are Hanafi but to the best of my knowledge, the fiqh of fasting isn't fraught with too many differences between madhabs. Insha'Allah this will definitely be of benefits to newer converts or those of us who just want to be sure we are doing our best to please Allah swt and get the most spiritual good from our Ramadhan.

Go here to check it out and sign up insha'Allah. :-)

Ma salaama!

No comments: