Followers

January 22, 2011

Been playing around...


A'salaamu alaikum ya'll. This is a short post as I have to run and get the kids out the door to Bukhari school insha'Allah. They have been home for 3 days this week due to MLK day, teacher in-service, AND a snow day. :-(( Poor mama, I need a break; Bukhari school here we come!

Anyway I've been playing around with the basic paint program on my laptop and just having a little fun. It started out so I could make illustrations for my health blog and now I just like to play around with it in general. I have a touchpad on my laptop but I think I might invest in a lower-line drawing tablet; it's hard to have control with my fingertip!

Insha'Allah I plan on doing a longer post maybe tonight or tomorrow; I have a couple of good ideas always floating around. Ma salaama!!!

2 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

I love paint! I know PhotoShop would be better in designing blogs and in general but I don't have it and it seems complex. Cute drawing :)

Umm Aaminah said...

Same here, don't have it, don't know it, happy for now with what I have. I do it because it's fun for me. :-) Like I said, I would like a drawing pad so I can actually DRAW because my fingertip can't do some of what I want but alhamdulillah. :-)